Thursday, March 1, 2012

Show & Tell: Bertram

No big deal or anything but -  
bertram6

I have my very own Muppet!

bertram7bertram10

His name is Bertram and he was a Christmas present from my husband. He came from the FAO Schwartz Muppet Whatnot Workshop and I got to design him myself. Of course I chose all of the monster options. Sweet fangs, right?

bertram3

He even has a leather jacket!

bertram2
Did I ever tell ya that this here jacket represents a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom?

bertram8

bertram9
Definitely the best Christmas present I have gotten since my friend James gave me a Chad from 2GE+HER doll in high-school. I wonder where that doll ended up... still have the key-chain that came with him though. I keep all my keys on it.

chad
Thanks James!

Bertram is a real sourpuss with a mean dramatic streak.

bertram1
bertram4

He loves kung fu movies and his favorite band is Maroon 5. Go figure.

bertram12

bertram11

His voice sounds a lot like Craig T. Nelson's.

bertram5

No big deal.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment