Friday, March 23, 2012

KA'OIR

kaoir


I am so in love with these lipsticks from KA'OIR right now. They are incredibly highly pigmented and apply very smoothly. All of the shades I have feel really nice on and have a very lovely sheen. They seem to be pretty long lasting too.

After years of only wearing lip stains and glosses, I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with the drama of lipsticks. I am really into the color payoff and opacity you can only get with a lipstick. I am also super excited about all of the color options that are out there right now. I definitely think KA'OIR has some of the prettiest hues available.

Here are three of my favorite KA'OIR shades!

This is an amazingly perfect dark silver metallic. Beyond cool. Very opaque. I feel like an atomic age space alien in this color.


This a beautiful and bright deep purple. Very creamy. It looks a bit pinker on my lips, even with a blanking lip primer, than the swatch they have on their website. Still completely fantastic though.


kaoirdiamonds

This one is my absolute favorite. It is a stick of pure glitter. It feels amazing, like a very moisturizing lip balm with barely a hint of the graininess of the glitter. The glitter is totally buildable too. You can wear just a sheer layer of it or assemble an impenetrable wall of glitter. The glitter actually, astoundingly, stays on your lips instead of wandering all over your face. Unless you touch it, then you will be leaving magic glitter fingerprints on everything. Which is kind of cool, I guess. 


kaoirdiamonds1
A girl's best friend

Be seeing you.

-W
               

No comments:

Post a Comment