Sunday, February 5, 2012

Show & Tell: Friedasophie Midnight Sunstone Gold Necklace

This is my new favorite thing!
midnightsunstone

I just got this Friedasophie Midnight Sunstone Gold necklace in the mail last week and adore it. As soon as I opened the package, I started screaming and running in circles around my house with the necklace held aloft like some kind of holy relic. Seriously. Popcorn thought I had finally lost it and followed after me barking in his hysterical serious-pug voice.  

It is this beautiful dark dark dark midnight blue and full of golden sparkles. So unbelievably sparkly. It looks like a tiny galaxy.

midnightsunstone2

midnightsunstone1

I am considering putting the pendant on a really long chain so I can pretend that it is a mystical amulet that will give me magic powers. I have kind of been obsessed with the idea of amulets since my mom gave me this fantasy role-playing game about magical crystal necklaces when I was a little kid. Also, because I am a total dork. After much searching, I couldn't remember the name, I finally found this miraculous game! Tales of the Crystals! It costs $95 now! Whut?!

Anyway! Go to her etsy and you can have one of these magnificent magical mystical necklaces for yourself! She has a lot of other super beautiful gemstone and crystal pieces too and is even having a sale right now! 20% off for Valentine's Day from 2/1 to 2/12!

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment