Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi

a

I am 26 years old and recently married. I live in the Emerald City with my new husband and our cat, Galatea, my two rats, Lenore and Annabel Lee, and our son, a pug named Popcorn. I make things. I want to make things for a career someday soon. I would like to be creative every day.

Right now, I work part-time at a dog daycare, and yes, it is pretty much as fun of a job as you are thinking it is. Unless you don't like dogs, then you are probably thinking it sounds like no fun at all.

b

I am a Feminist. I like scary movies and creepy stories. I like things that make me nervous. I love to read. I like surrealist fiction and magical realism. I grew up in a very small, remote fishing village in Alaska. It was mostly really boring but also weird generally all of the time. I developed a pretty bizarre imagination.

I have always been mostly strange. I like dramatic clothing. I love color but prefer to wear black. I have tattoos and want to get more. I still pretend sometimes. I love to be surprised. I am always keen to find real magical moments.

I feel happy, at least a little, every day. I feel very fortunate. I am pretty excited about being alive. I love my life as it is right now and feel more ready and more inspired than ever to make my dreams real.

Be seeing you.

c

-W


No comments:

Post a Comment